Monday, September 5, 2011

09.05.11 Look What I Made Monday Volume 9!

Happy Labor Day everyone!

I hope you all are enjoying the three day weekend having fun, and spending time with your favorite people! That's how I spent my weekend...plus I made a little something new this week:

My Newest Etsy item: Day of the Dead kitty skull!

I think it's super-cute, I hope you do too! I had fun making it, I also will be making a 1-color made-to-order, T-shirt of this design and will have that up on Etsy in coming weeks in time for Day of the Dead and Halloween!

Starting on September 17th I'll be going to my Yoga Teacher Training 9:30-5:30pm every Saturday and Sunday. I really can't wait! I've already started reading some of my textbooks to get ahead. I also need to practice teaching Surya Namaskar A, I have to be able to speak clearly and succinctly while doing it myself by the first day of class and have English and Sanskrit translations of the poses listed. Piece of cake!...I hope! haha, somehow I have a feeling I've been doing the transition from Chatturanga to Upward Facing-Dog "wrong" all these years...no one has ever said anything to me but upon studying it so closely, I'm having doubts haha. I just have always noticed that I don't have as much of that forward motion of the chest when I roll over my toes and come into Up-dog as compared to other yogis. huh. I'll have to work on that...unless I don't have to. I guess I'll find out the proper way in teacher training!

Check back later this week for some long-overdue Etsy purchase reviews! Enjoy the rest of your Labor Day weekend!

xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment