Thursday, September 1, 2011

09.01.11 Happy National Yoga Month!

Aloha yogis!

Guess what today is? The first day of National Yoga Month! Wooohoo!! Check out www.yogamonth.org to get all kindsa free Yoga this month!

In the spirit of National Yoga Month, I just wanted to share my yoga playlist from this morning, it got me super pumped for the day, so I thought maybe this would work (it goes on for a little over an hour) for some of you rockin' yogis out there, too!

You can check out my other playlist and how to create your own mindful-yet-kick-ass playlist here!

Tusk - Fleetwood Mac
Planet Telex - Radiohead
Cellphone's Dead - Beck
Fresh Feeling - Eels
Listen Up - The Gossip
Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground - The White Stripes
Venus - Shoking Blue
Who's That Girl - Madonna
Amazon - M.I.A.
Lovegame - Lady Gaga
Shockadelica - Prince
Strange Magic - Electric Light Orchestra
Rain - The Beatles
Houses in Motion - Talking Heads
Walking on the Moon - The Police
Pressure Drop - Toots and the Maytals
Never Never Gonna Give You Up - Cake (covering Barry White)
Book of Right On - Nomo (instrumental Joanna Newsom cover)
Shoganai - King Crimson

No comments:

Post a Comment