Monday, August 8, 2011

08.08.11 Look What I Made Monday Volume 6!

Elefly ©missbernklau
Hey Kids! Happy Look What I Made Monday!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! Mine went by way too fast. I spent my entire Saturday at my grandmother's house, came home with heaps of fresh veggies from Long Island farms and lots of new clothes and jewelry. My grandma is the best!

So, two new items on my Etsy store today! First thing's first, my Elefly is ready to go! Tell ya friends!! I decided to make this a digital print for now, I want to see if people like it, if they do then I will do a hand-pulled screen print version of this as well.

Plus, an oldie but a goodie, one of my many octopi prints is now available as a digital Epson print! I made this back in college but it's one of my favorites.

Octopus & butterflies ©missbernklau
I also just purchased some yummy goodies from Bellaroma Boutique on Etsy last night. She makes all-natural bath and body products and all of them look so delicious. I ended up getting Peach Kernel Moisture Butter, Wild Strawberry Body Scrub, and the Green Tea and Honeyquat Facial Scrub. I will have to try not to eat any of these things before using them because they probably smell awesome. Diana, the shop owner, also so kindly promoted my Facebook page, so, thanks! You can also find Bellaroma Boutique on Facebook too!

Stay tuned for Friday, I'll have a new Pay-it-Forward Treasury, to thank the lovely Etsians who so kindly included my work in their Treasuries in the last week or two. I'm honored that people from as far away as New Zealand are liking my work. It's been really fun to make new friends in the Etsy community; I'm glad there's such a great sense of comradery and respect among sellers and I look forward to making even more friends and getting inspiration from all the talented Etsians out there :)


Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment