Friday, August 12, 2011

08.12.11 Orange Treasury!

Yay! Friday!

Here's my Orange Treasury!

©Stephanie Fizer
I love this sweet little fairy by Stephanie Fizer. I just love how warm this is! Stephanie does lovely work, she makes notebooks, stickers, and robots (one of which was featured in my Green treasury!) Everything Stephanie creates is adorable.

Come to think of it this piece may have worked for my upcoming Red Treasury for next week too. Speaking of which, I can't believe 7 weeks went by so fast! Anyway, I'll continue making weekly Treasuries and sharing them on my blog once the ROY G. BIV series is over next week, no worries!










©David Galchutt
David Galchutt actually so kindly started following me on Twitter this week. Really talented guy he is. I kind of get an Alphonse Mucha vibe from his work, (I love Mucha!) but he's got his own thing going on at the same time. Sorta cheated on this one since it's not entirely orange, but, it's spicy-colored and I think it went with everything else in the Treasury nonetheless. It's one-of-a-kind; if I made this myself I would have trouble letting it go, it's just gorgeous!






© Curly Cuffs
I actually made 2 Etsy purchases myself last week, I got a bunch of bath n' body goodies from Bellaroma Boutique, which came in the mail last night! Perfect timing too, it was right after yoga class when I got home so I immediately used everything in the shower. I will put up a full review next week, but, I will say, as I said on Twitter yesterday, I'm never buying another body butter again!

I also ordered this really cool cuff earring from Curly Cuffs. I'm so happy because I wanted to get two more holes in each earlobe but I used to have 2-holes and I remember when I got them done it was terrible (the second hole has since closed up for the most part) and I hated the heat/itchiness/pain from it. So, now I don't have to get them pierced because the good lady at Curly Cuffs made these genius earrings! Will take a customer-appreciation pic once it arrives :)



That's it for this week, see you Monday with another creation my freakishly small hands have put together! Have a great weekend, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment