Monday, August 1, 2011

08.01.11 - Look What I Made Monday Volume 5!

Yayy Happy Monday!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekends! I thankfully have off today and tomorrow...then back to work. Sigh. Oh well, I had a much needed, awesomely fun break and I'm trying to live in the moment and not worry about how soon I will be back at work hehe. Time flies when you're having fun!
Butterfant, erm...Elefly? ©miss bernklau

Anyhoo, this is just a sketch, I think I'm going to do one one-of-a-kind watercolor/ink drawing of it, and then do a simple version that I'll do some screen prints of for next week. I don't know what it is? A Butterfant or an Elefly? I don't know what it is but I like him...or her. Now that I look at it I think he sort of looks like a tribute to Ganesha. Sorry for the obnoxious signature, but, you know how it is: "Good artists copy, great artists steal"...oh no wait if I truly believed that I wouldn't put my name on it. Right. Anyhow!


Stay tuned next week for the finished piece! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment