Wednesday, August 10, 2011

08.10.11 New PIF Treasury!

I love making Treasuries, they take a lot of time but, they're really fun to put together, I get to browse hundreds of lovely items, plus I'm promoting fellow artists. Winning!

Today I wanna rep my Etsy team, The Etsy Entrepreneurs, here's my second Pay-it-Forward Treasury, all with work from my fellow EE Teammates! In case you haven't seen it yet, as Mystic Hills Ngaroma so kindly Tweeted it on Monday as I featured her Igor the Creepy Grungy Monster Doll!

Igor the monster!
@Mystic Hills Ngaroma on Etsy!
I'm so glad to have "met" Tammy of MHN. A classy, uber talented lady all the way from the hills of New Zealand! I love the internets and how it can bring people worlds apart together :)

One of my other faves in this Treasury is this Tentacle Stem Painting by Her Ghost Store. Whimsy, bright colors, and sea creatures—of course I'm loving it!


Available
@her Ghost STORE on Etsy


I had some trouble just picking one piece of jewelry from Curious Crow Jewelry's shop, everything is so beautiful! But after much back-and-forth, I opted to pick this floral etched leather bracelet.  I wonder how they etch it? I know next to nothing about jewelry making, I would love to know how this is done. I like that it's slightly weathered looking too.

Available @Curious Crow Jewelry on Etsy



Come back on Friday for part 6 of 7 in my ROY G. BIV Treasury series: Orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment