Friday, July 1, 2011

07.01.11

So, I want to teach yoga and make pretty things for a living, and through those avenues, I want to take over light up the world from the inside out. So, I'm doing that. Right now.

This is not only the place where you can find information about my upcoming yoga classes/workshops, and updates on my Etsy store (where you can buy my handmade art and goodies), but where you'll witness my world slowly but surely evolving into exactly what I want it to be.

My hope is that this blog inspires others to do the same; to make the conscious choice to take action, to be propelled by their passions and make their lives become what they've always dreamed of, fearlessly. I want to chronicle this..."journey", because maybe it will help to keep me on track (with doing the work every day to get to where I want to be, despite my job's demanding and unpredictable schedule). But, mostly because I think if people see me  facing the ups and downs that will surely happen through my "journey", undaunted, they will find the courage to do the same in their own life (if they haven't already!).

So, check back Monday, July 4th for my new weekly installment entitled "Look-What-I-Made-Monday", where I'll be posting pictures of whatever my freakishly tiny hands create over the weekend.


Namasté you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment