Monday, July 18, 2011

07.18.11 - Look What I Made Monday Vol. 3

Happy Monday!

So, this weekend my brain was all over the place. I have a bunch of ideas going on but they're not complete so, I will show one of part of those ideas today. Basically, I was just playing with my oil paints trying to make backgrounds to screen print onto. But now I like this watercolory-oil-painting so much that I don't know what to put on it without ruining it yet so this week I'll be brainstorming!


I may just do a series of these kinds of paintings, I love to just paint and zone out and just enjoy what I'm doing.

Also USewWhat at Etsy added my Sanskrit Seahorse sketchbook to her Treasury this weekend! Sweet deal! Thank you, kind lady! :)

That's all for today kids, check back Wednesday, I'll be sharing my own personal yoga playlist, and how I integrate it with the sequences and theme of my practice, and how you can do it with your favorite songs, too!

xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment