Monday, July 25, 2011

07.25.11- Look What I Made Monday Volume 4!


Woot! I sketched a froggy and colored him in Photoshop. I'm not sure if I'm going to simplify the colors and do some screenprints or maybe leave the colors and make Epson prints. I was flicking channels and saw some poisonous frogs and their colors are just so bright and mesmerizing (colors on a computer screen don't do it justice)...it's weird to me, and I'm sort of obsessed with the fact, that so many animals in nature can be so beautiful and so deadly at the same time. So, yeah I just felt like drawing one of my own. He's smiling teehee!

Also thanks to Erica, the artistic mastermind at Lemondrop Land for including my Seahorse prints in her Treasury this week! Check out her store, she makes really cool paper cut away art, I don't know how she does it, at first I thought they were screenprints until I read that they were cut outs. That takes some serious talent, dexterity and patience!

Namasté you guys!

2 comments: