Monday, July 4, 2011

07.04.11

Here it is, the debut installment of "Look-What-I-Made-Monday"!

So, I've sketched out what I want to screenprint next week, but I'm not sure if I want to make this a sketchbook cover design, or just print it as a limited-run print? I think it would look great on some heavy stock tan/brown paper, if I made the body color of the seahorse a seafoam green, and had the details printed in a sparkly purple or pink ink...ooh or maybe gold ink. I don't know, I could always do whatever color I want whenever I feel like it. I'm in love with green versus pink, as I've made quite obvious with my recent layouts for www.msbernklau.com and this here blog.




So I ask you kiddies, what would you like to see this slapped onto? A t-shirt? A sketchbook cover? Just a fine art print? Lets have a vote! Plus, first one to answer gets whatever the finished product is for FREE (FREE shipping too, for real!) Woohoo!

xo!

4 comments:

  1. I think it would look especially swell on a sketchbook or a tote bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, so, if that's what the people want, you're getting a free sketchbook or totebag, yaaayyy Sanskrit!! Although you would've gotten a free one since we're friends 13 years now so...still the free offer is on the table! Yayy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free doesn't matter to me so much as supporting my art buddy! Gotsta give the feedback!

    Yeah, I can totally see this in an electric pink or green on a grey/slate backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh gray/slate backdrop would be rad...things to consider! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete