Sunday, July 3, 2011

07.03.11

Website is up! Portfolio to come soon, for now you can follow me on Twitter, "like" me on Facebook, browse my Etsy shop and...come back...here...to my blog! So share this link with everyone you know: www.msbernklau.com  Remember: Karma is a boomerang ;)


Also if you need a gift or your walls are hungry for some art on them, you should definitely check out Strawberryluna's shop on Etsy, I love her prints! I just found her yesterday. She makes adorable animal alphabet prints and rockin' gig posters (from Melvins to Belle and Sebastian!), I've been browsing her work and can't decide what I want to buy, I will probably have to buy a few of them because I can't pick just one!


So, I think that's all for today! Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the first installment of "Look-What-I-Made-Monday"! It's a work in progress, hopefully to be completed by next Monday yayyy!!
xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment