Monday, July 11, 2011

07.11.11 - Look What I Made Monday Volume 2!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I've got a cure for your Monday-blues, retail therapy! Check out my newest Etsy listings featuring my illustration from last weeks' "Look What I Made Monday". I did a bunch of prints on cardstock as well as printed on a couple of Moleskine sketchbooks. The silver ink on the sketchbook didn't come out as vividly as I had hoped, but I kind of like that it disappears and then reappears in certain light.




You can find the limited-edition hand-pulled screen print and the brand-new pretty sketchbook, in my Etsy store today! Yay!

I also put together my first Etsy Treasury, featuring eye-catching items from the Etsy Entrepreneur Team members. It was really fun to put together (also this was a challenge posed on the Etsy Forums to create the Treasury in 10 minutes. It took me 15 because I had to color-coordinate how I ordered the listings I liked the most haha) and I can see myself getting really addicted to making them so, I'll have to restrain myself a little!

xoxo!

2 comments:

  1. Heather, I love this! Unrelated, seahorse always remind me of West School shirts. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laurin! haha I didn't go to West School but I wanted to because I liked their shirts!! Also, if you like this you can has a print next time I see you if you want :)

    ReplyDelete